alphaH2+”r” – maximum regeneration at the cellular level. Oxidative stress is essentially an imbalance between the production of free radicals and the body's ability to neutralize antioxidants and counter or detoxify their harmful effects. It is a well-known side-effect of damage by free radicals to the cellular structures in the body. The results of many peer-reviewed studies have shown oxidative stress caused by free radicals to be one of the primary triggers of hundreds of diseases and ailments, including ageing.
What does it do?
alphaH2+”r” -what does it do? alphaH2+® causes a preventive and concomitant reduction of metabolic changes. These changes are stress reactions to physical traumata caused by physical stress. alphaH2+® counteracts this by improving physical performance and reducing oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is not only closely associated with aging processes but is also found to a high percentage in many diseases (atherosclerosis, diabetes, neurodegenerative diseases, rheumatoid arthritis and cancer). Oxidative stress is described as an imbalance of oxidative and antioxidative processes produced by so-called ``free radicals`` in the body's cellular metabolic processes.
Recommended areas of application
- Athletic performance: alphaH2+® is a natural, regenerating and performance-enhancing drink that fights the oxidative stress in the body. Scientific research has shown that it strengthens cellular health and helps maintain a healthy body. With daily application alphaH® increases the resistance against stress, tiredness, injuries and diseases. It improves performance and concentration.
- Male fertility: alphaH2+® reduces free radicals (ROS), which are responsible for a reduced number of sperms.
- Rheumatic diseases: alphaH2+® reduces damage caused by inflammation and prevents chronic inflammation and pains.
- Recovery after trauma & hospitalisation: alphaH2+® effectively supports the reduction of post-traumatic syndromes and accelerates recovery, resulting in shorter hospital stays.
- Rehabilitation patients: alphaH2+® is used in postoperative care as well as after accidents and serious illnesses in order to optimise and accelerate the healing process.
- Lifestyle stress - performance enhancement and cleansing: alphaH2+® has the following effects: energy retrieval in the cells and an optimisation of oxygen utilization; a high potential of antioxidants by building up non-essential amino acids; a degradation of toxic substances.
- Surgery preparation, especially for patients in a poor state of health: alphaH2+® is used for perioperative (pre- and post-operative) surgery optimisation. Applications range from tumour surgery, vascular surgery, cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery and plastic surgery to general surgery, trauma surgery and orthopaedics. The therapy shows a reduction of oxidative stress and improvement of the Vitamin D status and Vitamin D transport system.
When and how to use?
Dissolve 20 ml of alphaH2+® liquide concentrate with approx. 100 – 200 ml of water or juice and drink daily in the morning. Do not exceed the indicated daily intake. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. During pregnancy or lactation, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Water, sugar, 2-oxo-glutarate, 5hydroxymethyl-2aldehyde, carnosine. Acidity regulator: sodium hydroxide.
e 200 ml
Nutrient per 20 ml NRV * Vitamin C – 320 mg 400 %
Nutrient per 100 ml NRV * Vitamin C – 1600 mg 2000 %
* NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) Laktosefrei. Fruktosefrei. Glutenfrei.
Nutrition information: average nutritional value per 100 ml
||507,8 kJ / 120,9 kcal|
|thereof saturated fatty acid
||< 0,01 g|
Dietary supplement compatibility
Dissolve 20 ml daily in the morning with 100-200 ml of water or juice and drink.
Do not exceed the indicated daily intake. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet as well as a healthy lifestyle. Use in children or in pregnancy and lactation only after consultation with the doctor or pharmacist.
Keep cool and dry outside the reach of small children.